At Curro, we care.
Vacancy Reference: 17528
Join the ranks of Curro, a leading-edge institution where opportunities for professional growth are boundless. We seek dynamic individuals equipped with a blend of creativity and dedication, ready to immerse themselves in a professional environment that values excellence and growth. If you’re passionate about making a difference, your journey starts here.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Valid Code 10 driver’s licence with PDP.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- A clear criminal record.
The responsibilities are:
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals and mechanical equipment.
- Transport children and other passengers to and from school.
- Obey all traffic laws to ensure students arrive to their destination safely.
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times.
- Ensure the safety of all students when entering and leaving the bus.
The successful candidate will start 01 November 2023.
Read more about where you will work
PRIMARY SCHOOL | HIGH SCHOOL
Please apply before 23 October 2023.
Curro is an equal-opportunity employer, and therefore preference will be given to EE candidates.
P.S Please view your profile for progress on your application.
If you have not had any feedback from the school within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, accept that you were not successful for this position.
But don’t be dismayed, next time it might be you.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Curro reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a Permanent position.
NB: Please note that if you are found to apply for two or more positions that you do not qualify for in the least, you will be blocked from the system for 30 days. This is due to a large volume of applicants who are abusing the system.