Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who would like to become part of our multi-disciplinary Theatre Team at our state-of-the-art Day Hospital.
· Be a Professional Nurse with current SANC registration.
· Be driven, versatile, committed and passionate about the Nursing profession.
· Five years’ experience in the following disciplines will be an advantage – General, Gynaecology, Facial Maxilla, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology and Urology.
· Have a thorough knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
· A qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science will be advantageous.
· Management experience and strong leadership skills.
· Strong Administrative skills
· Computer literate
· Total care of patients within the Theatre Complex.
· Facilitate various surgical procedures.
· Theatre Administration
· Building professional relationships with colleagues, doctors and other medical personnel
· Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
· Ensure well-functioning of the Theatre unit at all times through thorough planning
· Ensure that Theatre equipment is in good working condition and liaise with Maintenance manager on a regular basis.
· Liaise with stock supervisor and stock controllers daily to ensure sufficient and correct stock as per surgeon preference.
· Scrubbing when the need arises.
· Scheduling of nursing staff off duties.
· Monitor team performance.
· Motivate team members.
· Identify training needs and provide on the job training where required.
· Maintain Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
· Ensuring client satisfaction.
We offer a highly competitive package including 13thcheque and Company benefits.
Closing date : 27 May 2023
Email a brief CV to : email@example.com
Should you not have heard from us within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SANC Registration (Required)
Application Deadline: 2023/05/27