Boxer offers an array of opportunities to those individuals who have what it takes to make a significant difference to their lives and the longevity of the company.
Boxer is an equal opportunity employer which continuously encourages its employees to be all that they can be – regardless of age, race, gender, disability or colour. If you are able to perform your tasks well, Boxer has a wide variety of career opportunities for you.
Boxer is fully credited as an official training centre with the W&R SETA. For further information about exciting career opportunities for both school graduates and managers, please contact the Human Resources Director by uploading your CV using the link below.
If you are not contacted within 30 days after submission, your application will be deemed as unsuccessful.
- Visit The Boxer Career Site
- Click on “Apply Now At Head Office Vacancies” or ” Apply Now For Boxer Vacancies “
- Select the vacancy you are interested in
To work at a Boxer you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- Boxer reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.