- Full Time
- EE/AA, Non EE/AA
Our client who is a prestigious restaurant group providing Spanish modern Kuwaiti food and South American cuisine is currently looking for Waiters/Waitresses/Bartender to join their restaurant team in Kuwait.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen, and in addition.
- Memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
- Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of customer service.
- Setting and cleaning tables and service areas.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and taking action to correct any problems.
- Greet customers and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Use a till to take orders and payments.
- Handle cash and process payments from customers.
- Serve drinks at the bar or at the table.
- Keep the bar clean and well-stocked.
- Give advice on drinks to suit customers’ tastes.
- Collect glasses and wash up.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails (Non-alcoholic).
- Clean glasses and bar utensils.
- Make suggestions based on customers’ tastes and preferences.
- Record and balance cash receipts and prepare cash depos.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum is of 2 years’ experience in the same required field which is – Food & Beverage like well-known restaurants, and hotels (should be the candidate’s recent/current experience).
- Must have training on Food Safety and Service Steps.
- Must speak clear and good English.
- Be wi
Package & Remuneration
- Dependant on experience and qualification.
- Staff accommodation will be provided.
- Staff Transportation.
- Staff Meals on Duty.